DevOps EngineerGlobal Financial Services GroupWarsaw20,000 PLN/month Gross
A Global Financial Services Group is looking for skilled DevOps Engineers to join as they expand their highly skilled and collaborative team further. As an experienced member of the team, you will work on numerous projects, holding some of the responsibility to both design and implement the infrastructures, environments and solutions, giving you the freedom and autonomy to approach situations in the way you deem suitable. In this position you will:
- Work as part of a delivery team to build, implement and manage the ongoing improvement of systems and platforms
- Utilise containers and container management tools
- Automate the build and delivery of cloud infrastructures/tasks through reusable IaC scripts and well built CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with other teams of engineers, developers and architects across various projects and stages in the project lifecycle.
- Experience across a vast range of AWS services - EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.
- Containers - Docker, Kubernetes
- Able to create high quality, reusable IaC scripts - Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible
- CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, Teamcity, etc.
If you'd like your next challenge to be with one of the largest, and most highly coveted global financial institutions, get in touch now - interview slots are available and will fill up fast!
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - firstname.lastname@example.org // 0191 300 1844