Frontend Developer - Krakow - (Remote Flexibility)
A growing industry leader in indoor location services and BLE beacons is looking for a skilled Frontend Developer with web application and software development experience to drive the development of the client-side's Tracking Software Platform. The industry leader currently supports 2,000 customers across diverse sizes and industries, from transportation, manufacturing, healthcare, airports, governments, and public spaces. This results in a variety of client projects on offer creating a very hands on, creative and fast paced working environment. This role is offering 100% remote flexibility for it's applicants. As a Frontend Developer you will -
Technical Experience Desired -
- Develop user-facing Apps using Vue.js
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries
- Implement automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows.
- Monitor security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies.
- Propose any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
- Understand the source control (Git).
- DevOps skills (would be a plus but are non essential) i.e. Linux, AWS, Docker and CI/CD.
If you would like more information or to be considered for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org