Jr. Oracle EBS Consultant | Washington, D.C. | $80KThe Company
Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify
and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders,
we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.Role / Responsibilities
In this role you will provide support to Oracle EBS based financial accounting systems, troubleshoot, and
resolve testing defects and resolve production issues. You will configure, design, test, and analyze issues
as they arise.
* Support design and development of new capabilities and provide business finance operation
and accounting support to the government client team.
* Modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations
around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration.
* Help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry
specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management.Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Experience in Financial Management
* Experience working in an Oracle EBS environment
* Experience with one or more of the following in Oracle EBS: AP, AR, GL, Cash Management or
* Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
* Travel up to 25% or more (While 25% or more travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)Preferred:
* Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
* Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
* Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide
* Relevant government or federal consulting experience
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now
or at any time in the future.Ready to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973
Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other
agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in
placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in
North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates
that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course,
guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are