Senior Infrastructure Lead | Waltham, MA | $150KThe Company
We are focused on developing and manufacturing new, innovative and reliable products for a variety of ophthalmic and specialty microsurgical procedures. Our products are distributed worldwide by sales and marketing professionals recognized throughout the industry for their clinical expertise and outstanding customer service. Role / Responsibilities
The incumbent will support the strategic direction for the business and establishes priorities for the maintenance of the Network and Server infrastructure. Responsible for identifying and implementing highly effective IT hardware solutions for the purpose of enabling the business to achieve greater efficiencies and lower costs. Ensures that all IT infrastructure systems are in compliance with company policies.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Lead and assist in the development of direct reports and co-workers.
- Provides input to IT strategy, design, and delivery through modern infrastructure solutions and services. Acts as a change agent within the organization through IT solutions.
- Designs end-state architectures and transformation roadmaps which align with strategic objectives, requirements, and industry trends
- Assists the IT team with technology and service design, aligning capabilities with business goals while optimizing costs.
- Prioritizes projects, direct resources, and manages projects on a day-to-day basis. Works with 3rd party resources to ensure that projects are on-time, on budget, and meet project requirements. Creates and manages project budgets, including capital requests.
- Works closely with Business and IT staff in Regional and Global IT organizations. Supports the IT team in a 3rd line capacity for technical support. Proactively monitors the global IT infrastructure to ensure continuation of service and correcting problems as they arise
- Manages staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approves actions on human resources matters
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and 15 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
Ready to Apply?
- Broad technical infrastructure architecture knowledge at scale covering compute, storage, networking, and security disciplines.
- Design and implementation skills for the following:
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008-2019
- Office 365 & Azure Technology Suites
- Ability to lead a team effectively
- Strong organizational, planning, and analysis skills with demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects, manage outcome in conformance with organizational goals and objectives that produce positive results and meet project deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and customers.
- Ability to resolve complex issues with a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Self-starter with the ability to plan and manage time to achieve desired results
- Works with a high sense of urgency to meet and exceed company and customer expectations
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available