My client, a leading IT consultancy look to bring in a contract Cloud security engineer to work on a Google cloud project for an initial 12 month project.
I am looking for a candidates with:
-Deep knowledge and expertise in cloud security.
-A good understanding of CIS benchmarks for GCP or other cloud providers
-Knowledge of Terraform scripting and Python or .Net Core language is required.
-Ability to work with DevOps/Infra colleagues and Cybersecurity Office to create the required secure landing zones.
-Deep understanding of security challenges in areas such as virtual networks, databases and compute.
-Experience in hardening Kubernetes clusters is a welcome plus.
We expect the candidate to work closely with the product owners, architects, the scrum master, the project managers as well as the development team. Strong communication is required in a cross functional, multi-language and multi-culture team environment spread across several locations.
* Ability to work in an interdisciplinary and independent manner.
* Willing to work with precision even under tight deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills
* Enjoys working in a team
* A Solution-Oriented Approach
* Quick thinking
* Good understanding of agile methodologies
Education / Qualifications Requirements:
* Deep knowledge and expertise in cloud security.
* Good understanding of CIS benchmarks for GCP or other cloud providers
* Knowledge of Terraform scripting and Python or .Net Core language