My client is growing fast globally and they need talent to keep up the pace. They are making payments simpler for over 4m customers worldwide, in over 90 currencies. They have been established for around for 10 years, disrupting the market with a digital payment platform that aims to make sending money abroad as easy as sending a text message.
There's almost 1,200 employees already hard at work and they love welcoming new people. They have got offices across the world, from London to Sydney and 15 locations in between - they're open for business but right now lots of us are working from home
You will be a critical thinker with a passion to design systems that are secure, reliable, scalable and adaptable. You have experience with designing event-sourced microservice-based architectures
. You'll work closely with the rest of the architecture team, the product team, the development teams and other stakeholders.
As a member of the Engineering team you demonstrate the clients values; embrace challenge and always do what's right; acting with integrity and building trust. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will:
What they are looking for from you…
- Work with the product team and other stakeholders to gather requirements
- Design solutions that deliver the required functionality and that conform to our architecture patterns
- Work with the development teams to ensure that the design is correctly implemented
- Review designs from other architects
- Participate in establishing architectural patterns
What you'll get from them….
- Drive to learn new or emerging technologies
- Experience with microservice-based architecture
- Experience with event-sourced architectures
- Experience building cloud-native solutions
- Experience with Kafka (nice to have)
- Experience with AWS (nice to have)
- Development background (nice to have)
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
- Pension scheme offering 9.76%
- Private medical and dental care plans.
- 20 days of holiday plus public holidays, rising to 26 after 10 years.
- Recharge days, 4 per year, 1 for each quarter
- Employer funded Multisport card
- Various dining and shopping offers
This role is blowing up in the market and will be filled fast so get in touch TODAY to register your interest.
Apply now by sending your CV to - email@example.com
Or call Molly-Jo Gordon - (+44) 0191 300