Full Stack Developer, ( Remote Working ), 15000 - 20000 PLN
Forget about old models of what 'work' looks like. Forget about grey cubicles, pointless meetings and unproductive open-plan offices. In order to think outside the box, you need to be outside the box. Working Remotely means working better. It means less commuting and less polluting. It means a better planet and a brighter future.
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer interested in helping deliver digital tools and services that help companies work remotely. My client work on a portfolio of digital products, from engaging branding to perform-ant websites to complex web and mobile applications. If you have 2-5 years experience as a developer with an original and professional portfolio, a positive attitude and an enthusiasm to learn, grow and collaborate, They would love to meet you.
Full Stack Developer must-haves.
The ability to deliver high quality work at every aspect of planning and development stage
● A self-starter who has the ability to take initiative
● The desire to identify and solve real user problems
● A passion and enthusiasm to continue learning and develop your skills
● A sense of empathy and curiosity about human needs and behaviors
● Familiar with the latest developments in tech and design
Tools of the trade.
● Minimum 2-5 years of work experience from any educational background
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience in Test driven development
● Working experience in Cloud environment either in AWS or Google Cloud
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Eclipse, NetBeans , VS code
● Ability to speak and write fluently in English
What you get.
Multinational working environment
● Competitive Pay
● The freedom to work from Anywhere 4-5 days a week
● Work from a meetup place 1 day a week if your team members are in your city
● Learning time & growth support
This role is blowing up in the market and will be filled fast so get in touch TODAY to register your interest.
Apply now by sending your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Molly-Jo Gordon - (+44) 0191 300