An award-winning consultancy that are looking for talented people who are able to grow through innovative thinking, yet take a realistic approach that means they have amazing relationships with their customers
They know that innovation is nothing without impact - and are genuinely wanting to make a difference by turning great ideas into successful business outcomes. It also means they get to do everything from transforming experiences to creating new markets in areas as far out as space.
A big company, but they've retained a small, friendly team approach by taking a genuine interest in our people. Amazing opportunities for you to be creative and ideas-driven. They encourage independence, supported by group-side collaboration to deliver the best results.
The culture is supportive and collaborative. There are opportunities to develop new skills through training.
For this role, we are looking for:Open Source Cloud and Microsoft Cloud
Cloud Architects/Engineers with Azure and/or AWS experience with the following skills:
- DevOps, CI/CD pipeline experience
- Public Cloud migration projects
- Experience with Iac (Infra as Code)
- Experience with one or multiple of these technologies: Terraform, Ansible, ARM, Powershell, Cloudformation
- Scripting/developer skills
- Relevant Certifications
- Preferably Norwegian speaking. (the higher the skill level, the more acceptance for English only speakers)