Oracle EBS Functional Analyst | 100% Remote | $135K The Company
We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.Role / Responsibilities
* Supporting Program Management Office functions
* Analyzing business/functional capabilities
* Creating and updating functional design specifications for new or enhanced functionality
* Documenting process flows
* Maintaining and updating Oracle EBS application configurations
* Developing use cases, test scenarios and test scripts
* Conducting unit, integration and user acceptance testing
* Developing and updating end-user training materials for new or enhanced functionality
* Troubleshooting and resolving user issues/ticketsQualifications
**Must have Active Secret Clearance**
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Must have experience working in an Oracle EBS environment
* Travel up to 25% or more (While 25% or more travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
* Ability to learn new concepts, ideas, and technologies
* Experience facilitating meetings and driving action items to closure
* Experience with design, unit testing, and deployment of RICEW (Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions, and Workflows) objects in Oracle EBS R12.2.x
* Experience performing configuration activities to support one or more of the following modules: Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), iProcurement, Requisitions, Purchasing, Payables, Payments, Federal Administrator, General Ledger, Projects, Receivables, Billing, etc.
* Experience creating functional design specifications (MD-50s)
* Knowledge or Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA) rules and configuration a plus
* Ability to prepare weekly and month status reports, and project briefings for senior clients and project leadership
* Strong communication skills and attention to detailReady to Apply?
Contact me for further information about this position.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in
North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.