DevOps Engineer - Warsaw (Remote Flexibility)
Our Global Financial Client is on an exciting journey, moving their international team's on-prem applications to the cloud. They are looking for new Devops specialists for a global project (well recognised within FinTech) where the start up application is used by 4 million customers. This is including mid Devops and Senior Devops specialists. Individuals are required to drive the strategy and will have regular exposure to Python Scripting, Bamboo, Github, CI/CD, Splunk, Ansible, Jenkins and the cloud environment!
Daily Duties -
- You will build highly available solutions that can scale globally across a multitude of financial digital and consumer facing products.
- You will work closely and collaborate with the international team made up of Application Engineers, Technology and Critical Infrastructure teams and vendor teams to build the solutions effectively.
- Answer support calls when required, release code to production and contribute to the firms automation capabilities.
- Minimum 2.5 years experience with Devops/Infrastructure technologies.
- Experience in the Financial or Banking Industry. (preferred but non essential)
- BA or MA in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Linux, Shell scripting and Python.
- Experience with any of these tools (not all essential): Jenkins, Bamboo, BitBucket, Chef, Ansible, PowerShell and Github.
- Strong English communication ability.
If you would like more information or to be considered for the following role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org