Senior Product Manager | Atlanta, GA | $155K, BenefitsOur Team
Being a member of the largest investment management firm in the world, working with the industry's thought leaders to build innovative and forward-looking products that shape the financial markets. We build and package tools that manage trillions in assets, support millions of financial instruments and process millions of financial transactions for thousands of users every day worldwide.Role / Responsibilities
Product Managers work closely with our developers and other stakeholders to innovate, conceptualize, design and pilot new capabilities to simplify our clients' business problems.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading, managing, and executing on our product vision.
- Be an authority on the Aladdin Product Management team - Define and own the accounting product story and the future of delivering the companies capabilities
- Partner with engineers to craft and deliver accounting and performance solutions for the community
- Champion the Accounting roadmap; build alignment of vision across clients and industry partners drive utility, adoption & impact
- Lead with a data driven mindset that tracks and measures usage and metrics to advise product strategy and deployment strategy
- Be a market structure expert - stay attuned and be ahead of industry, market, and technology trends to build opportunities for BlackRock and better serve our clients
Ready to Apply?
- Knowledge of product management experience or portfolio, fund or investment accounting experience
- Extensive accounting treatment for investment instruments and the impact to financial statements
- Experience with a variety of accounting standards (e.g. US GAAP, IFRS, Tax, and Statutory) as they pertain to investment accounting
- In depth understanding of investment accounting and performance reporting cycles, operational processes, and workflows
- Understanding of front, middle, and back office integration touch points is a plus
- Understanding of product and software development lifecycles
- Experience interacting with product stakeholders, including end users and software developers
- Understanding of accounting system architectures and core components
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver presentations and communicate up and down the organization
- MBA or CPA is a plus
Contact me for further information about this position.
email@example.com | 813-437-6973______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in
North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.