A great opportunity to contribute to the global renewable energy transition?
Their cloud platform is used by the largest renewable energy companies and manufacturers in the world to develop, construct and operate wind farms across the globe.
You will get an exciting opportunity to work in an Agile environment where you will be involved in a variety of aspects of their backend development, from architecting to implementation and test automation.
By joining their team, you will become a part of an international and diverse product development community with large ambitions.
Who you are
- A backend developer or full-stack developer with a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science (or another relevant field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Well-experienced with Java or a similar language
- Experienced with relational and/or non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Experienced with Unix / Linux
- Self-motivated, flexible, responsible, and self-driven
- A team player with a creative and innovative mindset, who can be pragmatic when the situation calls for it.
- Fluency in English
- experience with building and managing AWS infrastructure, IaaC
- experience with setting up CI/CD automation
What they offer
- The opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing and venture-backed company with a tremendous global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference to the renewable industry
- An international and diverse work environment with a team of ambitious and dedicated people that together create amazing services and software for our customers
- A work environment focused on empowerment, autonomy, and delivering value to our users and customers with everything we do
- flexible remote work options
- A "work hard - play hard - and go home" mentality
- A remuneration package matching your qualifications and current market conditions
- Company retreats and the possibility for external training and conferences