Lead regular cadence meetings and quarterly business reviews with AWS and Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partners.
- Maintain partner sales portals and own a joint pipeline of channel sourced opportunities.
- Evangelize Their capabilities to AWS and ISV field teams and educate partners on new go-to-market strategies.
- Work with AWS and ISV marketing teams to execute local and virtual events.
- Tracking ROI and funnel contribution from AWS and partner ISVs.
- Support Their Sales team with AWS or ISV opportunities, such as funding requests, access to partner subject matter experts, and surfacing opportunity blockers.
- Maintain constant knowledge of AWS and ISV programs and initiatives; communicate updates to Their teams.
AWS Premier Consulting Partner & Managed Services Provider
Voted one of the top companies to work
Down-to-earth environment - jeans & a t-shirt approved
100% growth year on year
Remote first company
Setting the goal of becoming the #1 AWS Consulting Partner Globally
Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents with options for 100% company paid premiums
401(k) plan with 4% company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts (health care and dependent care)
Life insurance paid by Mission
Generous paid time off
Flex PTO (unlimited)
Parental Leave (10 weeks)
Volunteering Time Off