Mobile Developer, ( Remote Working ), Up to 18000 PLN
Forget about old models of what 'work' looks like. Forget about grey cubicles, pointless meetings and unproductive open-plan offices. In order to think outside the box, you need to be outside the box.Working remotely means working better. It means less commuting and less polluting. It means a better planet and a brighter future. I
have a fantastic opportunity for a Mobile Developer who will be integral in developing and enhancing the Android application that creates an impact. You will collaborate with app developers, testers from the comfort of your workplace to brainstorm ideas, strategies, a plan of action and to optimise practices. With that, my client are looking to hire candidates with 2-5 years of experience in Android Application Development. Mobile Developer must-haves.
Tools of the trade.
- Working experience in an Agile environment will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Android design pattern like MVP.
- Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Implement new technologies to maximise application performance
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting on Programme status throughout its life cycle.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
What you get.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Android Application Development
- Proﬁciency in Kotlin / Java and Android SDK.
- Knowledge of version control systems ie. GIT.
- Build and publish applications in Play store
- Knowledge in Google Cloud, Firebase API and Flutter or ReactNative is added advantage
- Ability to translate and simplify requirements
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English
- Multinational working environment
- Competitive Pay
- The freedom to work from Anywhere 4-5 days a week
- Work from a meetup place 1 day a week if your team members are in your city
- Learning time & growth support
This role is blowing up in the market and will be filled fast so get in touch TODAY to register your interest.
Apply now by sending your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Molly-Jo Gordon - (+44) 0191 300