Google Cloud ArchitectGCP, Terraform, Kubernetes, Terraform, Permanent Summary:
A new opportunity has arisen with an established, award winning, management consultancy client of mine who are in the market for a Google Cloud Platform Architect.
They are well established in their market sectors (have been trading for over 30 years) but the last 3 years has been a very rewarding period for them having won some huge clients. They are in a very exciting period of growth and are looking to hire ambitious architects to help expand their architecture capabilities and take a role in developing themselves, mentoring others and supporting the business growth Skills and experience they are looking for:
- GCP certified
- Knowledge and experience in BigQuery, Bigtable, Spanner, Dataproc, PubSub and Dataflow.
- SDLC and Agile
- Experienced with serverless compute (Cloud Functions, Kubernetes, and Cloud Run).
- Expertise in Jenkins, Gitlab/Github, Cloud Build or equivalent source code management and CI/CD tools.
- Terraform, Ansible, Salt, Chef or Puppet.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) familiarity e.g. Organisation, GCE, Cloud Storage, Stackdriver, etc.
- Solid understanding of traditional and Cloud technologies including fundamental characteristics of cloud, cloud-native design fundamentals, best practices such as Google Cloud solutions reference architecture.
- Knowledge of network, storage and compute technologies
This role offers a competitive salary, pension, private healthcare, flexible working, self development budget, up to 30 days holiday (excluding BH's). ***Please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration***