QA LEAD - Krakow, Poland - Up to 130 pln p/h
My client is an industry leader in indoor location services and BLE beacons. They have a mission is to help businesses tap into the value of indoor location and sensor data. They better connect people, locations and things to increase customer satisfaction, save costs, and improve productivity and safety.
Today, they serve over 2,000 customers across diverse sizes and industries, from transportation and logistics to manufacturing, healthcare, airports, governments, and public spaces. They strive to delight people and make a real difference in the world wherever possible by providing an enterprise-tailored software solution scaled to the internet. The role
Your role will be to lead QA strategy of both software and hardwre products and making sure they meet the best quality standards.
- Leading the team of QA Engineers (2 engineers)
- Leading QA processes of multiple applications & high visibility projects
- Setting up and starting up (configuration and administration) of the client's System.
- Communicate with the team on a daily basis to share and build knowledge.
- Cloud and hardware experience
- Experience with managing a team
- Min 5 years' experience with QA
- Fluent English
The right candidate will be rewarded with a salary of up to 130 PLN p/h and can expect 20 days holiday as well as the chance to work in a company passionate about employee recognition and development.
This role is blowing up in the market and will be filled fast so get in touch TODAY to register your interest.
Alternatively please send me the CV of someone you think is a good fit for the role.
Apply now by sending your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Molly-Jo Gordon - (+44) 0191 300 1885