As my client had a remarkable performance working in data environments in 2020, they are growing and looking for more talents to join the team in data management, data governance and data analytics. The company provides guidance in implementing large scale data platforms using SAS. From the identification of the best service, to the correct implementation of tools and methods for collecting, integrating and leveraging data, as wells as advising customers with a high level of seniority and professionalism.
The main responsibilities include a set of challenging activities such as to propose and develop advanced analytical models in enterprise data warehouses, data analysis and BI; successfully deliver complex ETL processes with use of SAS Data Integration, SAS macro language programming and SQL. Together with passionate teammate you will be able to work on up-to-date projects for multinationals in different industries.
1. Experience working and developing using : SAS core, SAS Macro and DI Studio in the field of Data Integration, for example with data warehousing, ETL, BI, analytics or a Big Data ecosystem.
2. Experience with SQL and you juggle with statistical models and tools such as R, SPSS or Matlab.
3. As you will provide guidance/perspectives in implementing large scale data platforms, communication skills are also needed in English, French/or Dutch.
Amazing to have !
· SAS Viya.
· Experience in at least one of these areas: finance, marketing, customer intelligence, risk management.
· Practical experience in the field of Enterprise Intelligence, for example with data warehousing, data management, BI, analytics or a Big Data ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, Python)
· Cloud Experience such as AWS.
· Experience in applying regression, correlation, segmentation, factor analysis, forecasting, econometric or Bayesian modelling.
It is indeed the most important question here because it all depends on the angle from where you see your current situation and what you want to be. Well, I can help out by highlighting that, first, you will join a team of real experts, working on state-of-the-art solutions, a (big) step ahead of the competition. Second, you will have continuous training and learning and a personal development plan. AND, it goes without saying that you will benefit from an interesting salary package. Therefore, I will advise you to apply if it ticks your boxes. if not, let's discuss it