Senior DevOps Engineer | Remote / South London | £55,000 - £75,000 (Base) + Package
One of Europe's most established IT Software Consultancies is looking for an experienced Senior or Lead DevOps Engineer, with either a background in Software Engineering or Infrastructure/Networking, to be based on-site in South London with one of their largest customers. They have an excellent reputation and offer unparalleled opportunities to progress your career, either down a technical pathway or into management/delivery.Role Overview
The organisation in question operate across multiple technology areas and the role will see you engage with blue chip organisations on a multi-year Digital/Cloud transformation program. You will join a supremely talented team, becoming a key player in a hugely strategic program of work, offering you the chance to work with emerging technologies in the Cloud/DevOps space. Your role will be hybrid and you will be given the opportunity to lead an Agile team of DevOps Engineers, with the role combining a range of responsibilities including stakeholder management, Cloud architecture, people management and hands on engineering.Candidate Specifications
- Cloud Technologies: First and foremost, you need proven experience working with one of the major Cloud providers including either Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Containerisation Tools: Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher would be preferred.
- Configuration Management & CI/CD: Commercial experience working with Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible and TeamCity is also desirable.
- Stakeholder Management: Due to the client-facing nature of the organisation, preference will be given to applicants who have previously worked with customers.
- Mentoring & Coaching: Finally, for applicants looking to come in as a Senior Engineer, proven experience mentoring and coaching others is desired.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £55,000 - £75,000 DOE) alongside a non-contributory pension (6%), annual discretionary bonus, private healthcare and flexible working hours. Moreover, you are guaranteed to receive both your Cloud and Kubernetes certifications within your first 6 months, fully expensed.Next Steps
So if this advert has been short enough to make you think 'I want this job' then why not apply? To do so, please use the following...
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
- LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'
- Office - 0191 338 7540
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org