This opportunity is to work with the UK leader in retail services as they grow their performance and productivity department. Currently they are looking to bolster their team with a RPA Developer ambitious to learn new technology such as SQL and .NET. This role will be 100% hands on and will focus on the design, build, implementation and operational support of robotic automation processes and intelligent automation solutions. In addition you will become well versed in building "best in class" and high reliability solutions. Role
- Design, developer and deploy automated processes using RPA technology such as Blue Prism
- Continuously improve deployed automation's to optimise process performance
- Work in collaboration with Senior Stakeholders along with BA's, QA's and DevOps Engineers
- RPA tools such as Blue Prism
- Lean Six Sigma Principles
- Agile / Scrum
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £30,000-£45,000).
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'Office - +0191 9174994Email - email@example.comAnything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.