I am a National Delivery Arm for Frank Recruitment Group - I manage our FRG Technology Consulting brand that handles our Federal Recruitment.
We have a close client that does in-house government work that is looking to add Ruby on Rails devs on one of their major contracts.
**Please contact me at my signature below**
The interviews are very simple one-round interviews with the dev team.
Below is a snapshot of the JD!
Position: Applications Developer II and III
US Citizens only- must pass a deep federal background equivalent to Public Trust
*Must have React experience*
Seeking a Ruby on Rails Application Developer to be responsible for the development, testing, and maintenance of applications utilizing Ruby on Rails and related technologies. The candidate will be required to write unit tests and create and execute SQL (PostgreSQL) queries to verify data and troubleshoot issues. The candidate will also be responsible for assisting with the development of software technical documentation including requirements specifications, design documents, and test plans.
* Associate's Degree or 5+ years of experience in the software development field
* Demonstrated experience with Ruby as a programming platform to develop multi-tier web-based applications
* Experience working within proper Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes, utilizing source code control, and change management software
* Understanding of Ruby Best Practices
* Strong SQL coding background; understanding of SQL statement optimization/tuning
* Experience with React is a must-have
* Experience working in Agile and Kanban environments
* Infrastructure experience: AWS, Red Hat Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, Apache