CHESHIRE / REMOTEJOB TITLE
: JAVA DEVELOPER SALARY
: £30,000 - £45,000 Java Developer | Cheshire / Remote
I am personally working with one of the most iconic & global banks in the world. And they are looking to recruit Java Developers who are ready to be successful and bring a wealth of experience.
They are a company that is driven by values and Respect and they are looking to take on java developers to help their expanding Application Development team. They are a massive company that has over 10milion customers using their product world-wide. What They Want:
Working with this company you will be working with a 12 person team and you would be expected to work across the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) and using a diverse range of technologies including java (8-11), Spring Boot, and Jenkins. The team also operates a DevOps/Agile approach to engineering and with the company, you will have the get the great chance of working with great lead engineers and software architects. Role Focuses:
for you to be considered for this role you would need the following
- Strong experience working with Java (ideally versions 8-11). Experience working with Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, etc) and Hibernate.
- Good database knowledge including experience working with either MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, or Oracle.
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID.
- Good communication skills and experience dealing with both technical and business-facing stakeholders.
- Experience working with DevOps/CI/CD tools/tech (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Git, etc).
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If you feel and believe this is your next step then why not Apply now by sending your CV/COVER to these details below. Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgContact: Fraser Owen on (+44) 0191 388 7486LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fraser-owen-610728196/