About the company:
- Permanent, full-time position
- SaaS-based organisation
- Remote working within Australia
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a SaaS-based organisation making head way into the legal industry are currently on the lookout for a talented UI/UX designer to join their team on a permanent basis, working remotely from anywhere within Australia.
You will be working on the frontline directly on their rapidly growing product with the existing team to deliver the campaign's design and provide game changing SaaS solutions whilst being an integral part of the organisation as a whole. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the team to gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Suggest solutions that are in line with brand personality, taking into account constraints such as mobile first, privacy and confidentiality, accessibility and internationalisation
- Illustrate design ideas using clickable prototypes, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps that clearly illustrate how workflow objectives are achieved in an intuitive and efficient manner
- Present options for the design and implementation of a broad range of user interface elements, providing input on current and emerging trends
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. mobile responsiveness and accessibility improvements)
Whats on offer:
- Demonstrated work experience as a UI/UX Designer within a commercial setting. (with a beautiful portfolio you can show us!)
- Experience working with cross-platform, cross-browser technologies
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- CI/CD Pipelining experience advantageous but not essential.
- Internal career advancement opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Work with like-minded, ambitious individuals
- Chance to work on the latest technologies and greenfield projects with an established brand
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights
in your Resume*
Neros Gorges(03) 8592 email@example.com