Role: B2B Python Developer
Location : Warsaw
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
FRG consulting is extremely pleased to bring to you this B2B Contract opportunity for an experienced Python developer looking for a challenging project.
What will you do:
* Design and implement large-scale backend infrastructure and APIs.
* Write high quality code that is robust, readable and scales.
* Encourage and support knowledge sharing within team and external groups.
* Work in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable for our clients.
* Hands-on experience in Python
* Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB or ElasticSearch
* Experience with Caching technologies like Redis or Memcached and Streaming technologies like Kafka or RabbitMQ
* Strong Computer Science fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Complexity Analysis, Object-Oriented Design and Designing Large Scale Data-Intensive Applications.
* Experience in Django, Tornado or Flask frameworks.
* Experience in ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Prometheus + Grafana
* Proficiency in Linux, Bash, JSON and SQL
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com