MANCHESTER / REMOTEJOB TITLE
: JAVA DEVELOPER SALARY
: £30,000 - £45,000Java Developer | Manchester / Remote
I am in close contact working with one of the most iconic & global banks in the world. And they are looking to recruit Java Developers who are ready to be successful and bring a wealth of experience.
This is a company that is driven by values and Respect and they are looking to take on java developers to help their expanding Application Development team. They are a massive company that has over 10milion customers using their product world-wide.
Technology is the key driver for them and the team you would be working with is at the forefront of that, offering an awesome (and unique) opportunity to work on well-known market-leading products. What They Want:
Working with this company you will be working with a 12 person team and you would be expected to work across the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) and using a diverse range of technologies including java (8-11), Spring Boot, and Jenkins. The team also operates a DevOps/Agile approach to engineering and with the company, you will have the get the great chance of working with great lead engineers and software architects. Role Focuses:
for you to be considered for this role you would need the following
- Strong experience working with Java (ideally versions 8-11). Experience working with Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, etc) and Hibernate.
- Good database knowledge including experience working with either MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, or Oracle.
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID.
- Good communication skills and experience dealing with both technical and business-facing stakeholders.
- Experience working with DevOps/CI/CD tools/tech (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Git, etc).
- Experience working in an Agile environment
If you feel and believe this is your next step then why not Apply now by sending your CV/COVER to these details below. Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgContact: Fraser Owen on (+44) 0191 388 7486LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fraser-owen-610728196/