Essential Job Functions:
· Reviews credit limits and terms of sale for new and active customers. Processes credit applications obtains credit history from trades and Credit bureau reports, financial statements, and bank information. Evaluates terms and credit limits and reviews with management for approval.
· Review and verify the credit standing prior to releasing shipments. Approve all releases and ensure timely release of orders on hold to optimize production and customer delivery.
· Review existing accounts and modify existing records as appropriate.
· Collections and Credit Risk management - Manage the collecting past due call process and answer any questions analysts may have regarding collections on late accounts. Achieve company DSO goals. Address internal and external customer inquiries and requests.
· Review accounts and issues in need of escalation and resolve or route appropriately.
· Perform month-end tasks. Review Credit month-end activities with Credit Manager. Assist with quarterly/ annual audits. Work with Credit Manager on delinquent accounts and the placement of accounts for third-party collections.
· Perform quality assurance of transactional activities.
· Assist with rebate allowance review on late paid invoices.Job Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree; preferably Accounting/Finance or business-related degree; with a minimum of 4 years of closely related Accounting/Finance experience is required. Will consider a minimum of 8 years of closely related credit experience in lieu of degree.
· Strong understanding of credit policies and procedures.
· Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
· Relevant software applications experience is preferred.
· Strong analytical and mathematical skills
· Customer service
· Basic verbal and written communications skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team in a fast paced and multi-task environment
· Must be well organized and able to function within tight deadlines.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Tyler Dietrich at 813-437-6859 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being schedule as soon as this afternoon!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available.