Software Engineering Manager- Poznan
I am currently recruiting for a hugely succesful global media brand that are powered by fan passion. The Role
- Coach Engineers on your team to grow their skills and career paths.
- Create product offerings
- Partner with our Product team.
- Develop programs for existing system growth and maintenance.
- Work with TA team to find top software engineering talent
- Work together with other Engineering managers to provide a cohesive platform and ways of working.
- Experience with the architecture and design.
- 2+ years of Engineering Management experience.
- 5+ years experience as a Software Engineer.
- Leadership experience, both leading Engineers and reading their code to provide feedback.
- Experience as a hiring manager. Come to the interview ready to discuss how you have been a part of the hiring process, and things that you have learned along the way.
- Working knowledge of modern technologies, including direct display-ads, programmatic bidding, self-service, and affiliate marketing platforms.
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Flexi time
- Family Assistance Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management,
- Pet insurance,
- Phone, Gym, and commuter programs
- Employee Support Programs
- And many more ...
This role is blowing up in the market and will be filled fast so get in touch TODAY to register your interest.
Alternatively please send me the CV of someone you think is a good fit for the role.
Apply now by sending your CV to - email@example.com
Or call Molly-Jo Gordon - (+44) 0191 300 1885