I am working with an exciting, fast growing household name who are looking to recruit for a senior engineer to sit in the calibration team specifically working with Google Workspace.
This is a remote working role that will suit anyone who sits within workspace/workplace operations & IAM.What you'll be doing:
As an engineer in the IT team you'll be focused on supporting our suite of collaboration tools. You'll be responsible for day to day management and improvements to the tools that their teams use to communicate and stay productive, including Google Workspace, Slack and a number of other modern collaboration tools.
- You'll lead and participate in IT projects, ensuring that projects are designed and planned well, focusing on delivering a solution or technical improvement.
- You'll be an escalation point for our IT Support team for our collaboration and productivity tools.
- Provide hands-on and remote root cause analysis of IT issues
- Develop scripts, tools, processes or solutions to proactively prevent problems, improve user productivity and automate recurring tasks
Nice to have
- Expert level experience supporting cloud based and SaaS applications and SSO, including Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), Slack, Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- Expert level knowledge of Google Workspace Administration and Google Cloud Identity, including user management, devices, applications.
- Expert level knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on browser based applications
- In-depth knowledge of various IT systems including email, document storage, identity, device management.
- Knowledge of best practices around data security and identity
- Coding / scripting experience in one or more general purpose languages
- Knowledge of the Google Workspace Developer tools including Apps Script and Google Workspace APIs
- Experience with meeting room video conferencing equipment
- Experience delivering group and one-on-one training