Google Workspace EngineerG Suite EngineerApps Script, Java, Python, C#Remote
A very exciting new opportunity has come available with a leading tech company in London. My client is looking for a Google Workspace Engineer to join their growing IT team and manage their Google Workspace and other collaborative tool sets. You will be participating in projects, be an escalation point for the IT support team, Provide hands-on and remote root cause analysis of IT issues. Additionally you will be developing scripts, tools, processes or solutions to proactively prevent problems, improve user productivity and automate recurring tasks. Experience required:
- Extensive experience supporting cloud based and SaaS applications and SSO, including Google Workspace, Slack, Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence
- Strong knowledge of Google Workspace Administration and Google Cloud Identity, including user management, devices, applications.
- Strong knowledge of various IT systems including email, document storage, identity, device management.
- Knowledge of best practices around data security and identity
- Coding / scripting experience in one or more general purpose languages
- Good knowledge of the Google Workspace Developer tools including Apps Script and Google Workspace APIs
Competitive salary and excellent benefits on offer. ***Please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration***