On behalf of our client we are seeking a passionate UX designer to design and improve their client platforms. You will be working closely with product managers, other designers, as well as developers. 70% of their products and portals are used mobile platforms so they have a mobile first approach. Also have around 10 customer who has white labeled their products. Their customer portals get about 1 million visits a year. You will be working with portals for their clients and their client's customers.
The office is in Oslo, but if you live a few hours away you will be able to work remotely as long as yoi now and again can shop up at the office on a days' notice
- Creating product that are easy to use, some of the products are already in place, come with suggestions for improvements
- A/B testing
- User interviews, user journeys, personas etc
- Strategy and execution of design research, ideation and creation of wireframes for client admins across multiple platforms and devices.
- Hands-on web UX design, wireframes and prototyping
- Collaborate with product managers, and frontend developers to deliver scalable and easy to use applications.
- Work closely with the UX Lead to ensure deliverables are consistent with overall design.
- 5+ years of experience working on UX perspectives on complex digital solutions
- Worked through domain design challenges from beginning to end: conceptualize new products and features, designs workflows, low fidelity, wireframes, and interactions based upon business goals and user research.
- Know how to obtain customer insights
- Proficient in visualization and prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, or Sketch.
- Must have a strong user experience design portfolio that clearly demonstrates user experience design solutions for complex problems
- Able to understand how code works so they don't design something that will take 1 year to code
- Experience with A/B testing
- Must speak Norwegian or Swedish, as well as fluent English, as you will be speaking with customers and stake holders
Beneficial with experience with:
- Experience with UI design
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Eager to share knowledge with your team
- Passionate about staying up to date of the latest UX trends
For more information contact Therese Dahl on firstname.lastname@example.org
or +47 23 93 6200