JOB TITEL: JAVA DEVELOPER
LOCATION: MANCHESTER / REMOTE
SALARY: £30,000 - £45,000
Java Developer | Manchester | Remote
I am personally working with one of the world's largest and leading banks and they are looking to Start 2021 with a bang. They are looking for Java Developers who are ready to take the next steps and progress. with some fantastic opportunities that would see them given the chance to learn from highly skilled Lead Engineers and Software Architects. Technology is the key driver for them and this team is at the forefront of that, offering an awesome (and unique) opportunity to work on well-known market-leading products.
Working with this company you will be working with a 12 person team and you would be expected to work across the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) and using a diverse range of technologies including java (8-11), Spring Boot, and Jenkins. The team also operates a DevOps/Agile approach to engineering and with the company, you will have the great chance of working with great lead engineers and software architects.
For you to be considered for this role you would need the following
* Strong experience working with Java (ideally versions 8-11). Experience working with Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, etc) and Hibernate.
* Good database knowledge including experience working with either MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, or Oracle.
* Understanding of OOP and SOLID.
* Good communication skills and experience dealing with both technical and business-facing stakeholders.
* Experience working with DevOps/CI/CD tools/tech (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Git, etc).
* Experience working in an Agile environment
Take The Next Step:
If you believe this is your next step and you want to develop yourself with a fantastic team and a global company who are willing to put the time and effort into you. then Apply now by sending your CV/COVER to these details below.
Contact: Fraser Owen on (+44) 0191 388 7486