DevOps EngineerGlobal Automotive Services ConglomerateWarsaw15,000 - 18,000 PLN/month Gross
A Global Vehicle Manufacturing and Services Group is looking for skilled DevOps Engineers to join as they expand their highly skilled and collaborative team further. As an experienced member of the team, you will work on numerous projects and tasks, allowing you the freedom and responsibility to be involved at various different project stages, including design, build and implementation of tools, configurations and infrastructures. What you will do:
What you will work with:
- Work collaboratively as part of a delivery team to define requirements, as well as build, implement and manage the ongoing improvement of systems and platforms
- Design secure, scalable, and highly available cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Automate the build and delivery of cloud infrastructures/tasks through reusable IaC scripts and well built CI/CD pipelines
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Collaborate with other teams of engineers, developers and architects across various projects and stages in the project lifecycle.
- AWS infrastructures and services - EC2, S3, ECS, Security Groups, CodeDeploy, Lambda, etc.
- Containers - Docker, Kubernetes
- IaC - Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible
- CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, Teamcity, etc.
- Linux environments
If you'd like your next challenge to be with one of the largest automotive conglomerates in the world, get in touch now
Interview slots are available and will fill up fast!
Get in touch if you would like to discuss this in more detail - email@example.com // 0191 300 1844