My client is a global reputable company that is rapidly expanding. They are currently looking for passionate UI/UX Designer. This person should be strong in both UI and UX and coming from web designing environment.
If you fit into the above description, you might be the candidate we are looking for!
- Understanding the needs of the client during the design stage
- Providing advises to clients on what is possible and preparing proposal
- Develop according to the specs provided for a site with graphics
- Testing the site for usability, resolutions, functionality and performance
- Resolving any usability issues
- Producing graphic design solutions to portray the message of the client with good visual impact for sites, advertisements, displays, exhibition and more
- Simplify the user tasks and translating into guidelines for developer to implement
- Producing creative ideas and choosing the right media to meet the objective of your client
- In compliance with company policy when creating and archiving design source files/ documentations.
- Min 4-5 years of experience in UI/UX
- Experience in handing projects, able to work independently.
- Web design environment would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Audition, Premiere)
- UX design utilising Figma or mock plus
- Expert in JS Framework, HTML5, CSS3
- Please provide your portfolio or UI/UX certification (If you have) in addition to your resume. It can be an attached soft-copy or an URL.
The company is providing very attractive remuneration and package! With good bonus pay out and good benefits. Providing an opportunity to work on global projects in a reputable company!
For more details about this role, please kindly call +65,3158 8058 / email@example.com
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
FRG Technology Consulting
EA Personnel Number: R1770339
EA Licence number 11C3017