Java Developer/Software Engineer - Global BankPermanent Remote £30,000 -£45,000Manchester/CheshireWorking With skilled Lead Engineers and Software Architects
Frank Group is exclusively engaged with a huge enterprise-scale Global Bank that is looking for Java Developers/Software Engineers to add to their expanding application development team.
This huge enterprise-scale organization and its products are used by tens of millions of customers worldwide. In this organization, technology is a massive key force for them and the team is at the forefront of that.
Working with a great team you would be expected to work the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) you would also be using a range of technology such as Java (8-11) spring framework, hibernate, and Jenkins. They also operate with Devops/Agile approach to engineering and with this you would have the fantastic opportunity to work with amazing lead engineers & software Architects. Skills & Experience:
- v Strong experience working with Java (ideally versions 8-11). Experience working with Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, etc) and Hibernate.
- v Good database knowledge including experience working with either MS SQL, MySQL
- v Understanding of OOP and SOLID.
- v Good communication skills and experience dealing with both technical and business-facing stakeholders.
- v Experience working with DevOps/CI/CD tools/tech (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Git, etc).
- v Experience working in an Agile environment
This company offers fully remote working during COVID, And believe in flexibility so you will be afforded the chance to work from home regularly after COVID. You will also be given access to a huge range of benefits (10% pension, bonus, healthcare, etc) as well as the opportunity to progress your career up through the ranks.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long. Email: email@example.comContact: Fraser Owen on (+44) 0191 388 7486LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fraser-owen-610728196/