The business analyst must have demonstrated expertise in: Supply Chain, Operations and Digital Factory.
This position will focus on Digital Factory & operations initiatives and as such, requires an in-depth knowledge of manufacturing operations and supply chain best practices. Experience in the fundamentals of forecasting, product availability, purchasing, planning, logistics planning & execution and customer service is required. This includes Digital Factory experience with Operational Technology (OT), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), and other concepts of digital factory enablement (ex: digital work instructions, track & trace, quality alerts, non-conformances, recipe management, etc).
Business & Technical Acumen
- Maintain global perspective to look for synergies between like business groups
- Understand business complexity and project interdependencies
- Understand business process modeling techniques
- Understand basic system engineering, object-oriented design, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards
- Understand various software development lifecycles (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both verbal and written to effectively convey information, express opinions, and motivate others to act; tailors communications to the needs of the audience