AWS Network and System Admin. | Chicago, IL | $140KRole / Responsibilities
Perform AWS Cloud Network and Security support for a government customer
Ability to manage projects as well as provide hands on technical service desk support, infrastructure deployment and release planning in an Agile environment.
Familiarity with ATO, NIST and FEDRAMP requirements.
Must be an expert in cloud development, architecture, and security. This person will support and help design the instantiation of the platform, define stakeholder requirements create technical requirements documentation, manage deployments, APIs, and end user support/training. Active Directory experience a must.
- Optimization of cloud network(s)
- Oversight of server support services, patching, and software for both on prem and cloud instances
- Application support services including but not limited to configuration management, SOP development, Change Management Tracking, modifying/testing code and deployment.
- Provide documentation for all production releases.
- Support Database services in the development, testing and production environments.
- Install, configure, and support organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a segment of a network system
- Provide end-user device support including, but not limited to, configuration, installation, and maintenance of laptops, desktops, zero clients, and thin clients.
- Administer AWS security measures as needed
- Weekly work log of activities, accomplishments and opportunities must be maintained and provided weekly to the customer.
Ready to Apply?
- Extensive AWS experience and hold at least one AWS active certification as follows:
Certified Solutions Architect, Certified DevOps Engineer or Developer
- Must be able to develop and implement network architecture and performance analysis while ensuring security planning, integration and performance is upheld.
- MUST hold active Security + Certification
- Must hold active CCSE Certification
- Location is out of North Chicago in Customer offices.
Working hours 8-5PM CST
Must be a US Citizen and are required to complete and pass a background investigation commensurate with level IT-II for T3 or T3R. Secret Security Clearance acceptable.
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in
North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available