System AdministratorGCP, AWS, Ansible, Docker, Terraform, SQL, LinuxEnvironmental ServicesHybrid remote/flexible working Summary:
A new opportunity has come available with a very well established environmental services firm who are looking for a senior system administrator to join a new essential team. This team is responsible for providing an essential automated and process driven environment for their cloud platforms including Google Cloud and AWS. You will be working very closely with the software engineering team and support them in delivering new initiatives quickly and efficiently. Experience required:
- Excellent understanding of Linux operating systems
- Experience of automation
- Extensive experience with cloud platforms
- Experience providing Security, performance and availability
- Understanding of computer networking concepts
- Good understanding of infrastructure and application security
- Experience with maintaining and interfacing with a range of database and data warehouse technologies. E.g. big query, SQL, Neo4J and other graph dbs.
- Scripting experience a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious engineer who is looking for a position and a company that are willing to invest in the development of their staff and really progress at an impressive rate. If you are looking to take your career down the DevOps career path this would provide a fantastic platform.
Competitive salary and excellent bonus scheme as well as additional benefits. ***Please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration***