FRG Technology Consulting is seeking a talented Software Engineer
My client is currently recruiting for a Software Engineer. You'll be working with an industry leading, forward-thinking company whom are currently scaling their business practices on a global level.
They are the leader in delivering highly persuasive personalization at scale. Leading brands in retail & travel work with transforming the way they understand and influence their customers.
Ideally you will have experience in working with large distributed systemsRoles & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- You will be able to build and manage a low-latency, high-throughput platform that is responsible for capturing, validating, enriching, storing and serving billions of data points a day.
- You will be able to build and manage core systems that are responsible for generating and serving recommendations.
- You will be able to architect and build scalable microservice systems, utilizing our partnership with Google Cloud Platform to leverage cloud technology.
- Also have a good understanding of business problems and translate them into technical solutions
- Several years of experience building and maintaining data-intensive applications using technologies like Apache Beam, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Spark, Cloud Bigtable, Redis.
- 1-3 using GCP
- Proficient in SQL and writing production-ready database code.
- But most of all you love solving big-data problems and building scalable products. If that's you, then we encourage you to get in touch!
- Top of the range MacBook Pro
- Per-employee budget for training and development
- Company over-performance bonuses
and much, much moreWhat's next?
If you're a Software Engineer looking for a new challenge then please apply. Once you have applied I will happily contact you for a confidential chat to discuss the role.