Enterprise-Scale Global BankJava Developer/Software Engineer - Permanent Remote £30,000 -£45,000Manchester/Cheshire
Frank Group is exclusively engaged with a huge enterprise-scale Global Bank that is looking for Java Developers/Software Engineers to add to their expanding application development team.
For this huge enterprise-scale organization, technology is a massive key force for them and the team is at the forefront of that. Working with a great team you would be expected to work the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) you would also be using a range of technology such as Java (8-11) spring framework, hibernate, and Jenkins. Skills & Experience:
- Good communication skills and experience dealing with both technical and business-facing stakeholders.
- Experience working with DevOps/CI/CD tools/tech (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Git, etc).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong experience working with Java (ideally versions 8-11).
- Experience working with Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, etc) and Hibernate.
- Good database knowledge including experience working with either MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, or Oracle.
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID.
This company offers fully remote working during COVID, And believe in flexibility so you will be afforded the chance to work from home after COVID. You will also be given access to a huge range of benefits (10% pension, bonus, healthcare, etc) as well as the opportunity to progress your career up through the ranks.
If you'd like to be considered for this position and have demonstrated some of the following on your CV then apply now to avoid missing out on shortlisting. To do so, please use the following... Email: email@example.comContact: Fraser Owen on (+44) 0191 388 7486LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fraser-owen-610728196/