Java Developer/Software Engineer - Global Bank Permanent - Remote £30,000 -£45,000 Manchester/Cheshire
I am in personal contact with a huge enterprise-scale Bank and they are looking for Java Developers/Software Engineers to add to their great expanding application development team.
For this huge enterprise-scale organization, technology is a huge key force for them and this team is at the forefront of that, offering an awesome (and unique) opportunity to work on well-known market-leading products.
Working in a 12-person team, you will be expected to work across the full Software Development Lifecycle. You would be working with a mixed range of technologies such as Java (8-11), spring boot, spring MVC, Jenkins, and agile. Skills & Experience:
- Good communication skills and experience dealing with both technical and business-facing stakeholders.
- Experience working with DevOps/CI/CD tools/tech (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Git, etc).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong experience working with Java (ideally versions 8-11).
- Experience working with Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, etc) and Hibernate.
- Good database knowledge including experience working with either MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, or Oracle.
This company offers fully remote working during COVID, And the organization believes in flexibility so you will be afforded the chance to work from home after COVID.
You will also be given access to a range of benefits (10% pension, bonus, healthcare, etc) The Next Step:
If this all sounds great for you and feels it's the best place to progress then make sure to send your CV to avoid missing out on shortlisting. To do so, please use the following... Email: email@example.comContact: Fraser Owen on (+44) 0191 388 7486LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fraser-owen-610728196/