Federal - Business Integration Analyst | Annapolis Junction, MD | $145KRole / Responsibilities
The Business Integration Analyst, will analyses an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information.
Qualifications*MUST HAVE TS/SCI WITH FS Poly to apply*
- Provide functional analyst experience and system design skills.
- Provide production support by analyzing, designing, programming, and testing solutions to complex production problems.
- Develop test scenarios and test cases.
- Correct data in critical situations.
- Design and create functional specifications for complex development projects.
- Analyze impacts of vendor provided updates and upgrades to the system.
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field, in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree an additional six years' of relevant experience
- Experience in information systems implementation, change management efforts or business process redesign
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or other business systems experience
- Experience in developing, prototyping, testing solutions for information systems implementation
- Experience identifying and documenting functional requirements for information systems.
Ready to Apply?
- Technical development experience implementing PeopleSoft™.
- Experience with conceptual design and development of training curricula
- Experience conducting user training sessions
- Experience preparing communication plans
- Experience producing database extracts
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available