Data Governance Specialist | Washington, DC | $125KRole / Responsibilities
The Data Governance Analyst will lead the development of data management and the development of the processes and scripts required to transform and stage data necessary to develop products and conduct statistical analyses. Individuals are responsible for providing support to our clients to aid in their data management from ingestion through exploitation
- Work within database design, data management, data pipelining, and ETL practices.
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with eligibility to obtain SCI
- Experience in a STEM related field
- Experience with Data Governance, Reporting, and/or Metadata management within the US Government
- Experience in master data management and data quality concepts
- Knowledge with data governance tools (OvalEdge, Collibra, Talend, etc.)
- Experience with a programming language (SQL, R, Python, or SAS preferred)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or business-related field
Ready to Apply?
- Good knowledge of general Project Management methodology and Tools
- Knowledge and skills in data analysis, data modeling, data profiling, and data management of structured and unstructured data.
- Up to date knowledge of COTS, GOTS, Open Source Data Management and Technology and demonstrated experience implementing data management process improvements.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities with key focus on delivery and client orientation
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
Contact me for further information about this position. email@example.com | 813-437-6973 ______________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available