- Create new features for a product still constantly evolving to give customers new and innovative features.
- Work with management and other development/data science specialists to push the product forward.
- Speak directly with customers, research, and prototype new user experience ideas. This includes experience with user cases and scenarios, wireframe, and documentation of design guidelines for design implementation.
- Understand the User flow and how the user story throughout the website with a user centred approach to visual design.
- Understanding the product users and the industries they operate in.
- Present and communicate designs and deliverables to peers and executives.
- Design for consistency with standards rather than creative expression.
- Master the skill of information design and be able to clearly express complex information.
- Provide iconic representations of objects and actions, as well as other graphic elements.
This role will allow you to develop your skills as a leader and may one day lead to a full management role if you desire. The company also provide a career development plan, sitting down with you and asking you how you would like to develop yourself. The company are small but have great financial backing. Overall, it is a great opportunity for someone ambitious, who wants to work closely with Machine learning specialists and lead the product design for the future.
If this role interests you, please apply quickly or enquire at email@example.com