We are looking for an experienced test automation engineer!
Working for one of the fastest growing tech product companies in Norway, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a test automation suite covering both functional and non-functional testing
- Creating an automation framework to support CI/CD practice
- Creating regression tests to ensure new features work without disrupting existing work
- Testing the integration of components to ensure the different parts of our applications interact correctly
There are lots of benefits on offer! Along with a generous compensation package, you will be part of a great team in a modern central Oslo office.
Based within the education industry, you will work for a company which is using technology to genuinely help change the lives of schoolchildren across Norway.
We are looking for you to have the following skills/experience:
- 3+ years of hands-on automation experience
- Experience in testing web services and APIs.
- Proficiency with Selenium Webdriver or other automation tools such as Katalon Studio
- Knowledge of tools such as Postman is beneficial
For any questions contact Lucy on email@example.com