* Assist in the development and refinement of data extraction procedures, transforming and loading data into various analytic tools.
* Collaborate with client personnel to understand ERP-specific business rules and apply those rules in the development of analytics.
* Lead audit analytics and data visualization efforts using data mining, pattern matching, data visualization, and predictive modelling tools and technologies to produce analysis throughout the audit process.
* Search and mine large data sets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships to identify success measures and analysis while utilizing technologies such as Tableau, SAS, R, ACL, SQL, Power BI, Python and Visual Basic.
* Present recommendations to the audit team(s) to enable critical decision making.
* 7+ years of implementation, deployment experience as an integral team member on at least 4 full lifecycle implementations with Oracle EBS Financials R12/ Financials Cloud (Fusion) ERP in a techno-functional role
* 6+ years of relevant work experience with analyzing data from Oracle modules, including General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CM), eBTax, Project Accounting (PA), P2P, Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV), iProcurement, etc.