Working hours 8-5PM CST.
* Must be a US Citizen and are required to complete and pass a background investigation commensurate with level IT-II for T3 or T3R. Secret Security Clearance acceptable but not required.
1 AWS Certification (required)
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect
* AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
* AWS Certified Developer
CompTIA Security + (required)
Scrum Master Certification (required)
* 8+ years with AWS
* Consulting experience (Architecture, Engineering, Deployment & Migration, CI/CD, Application Migration & Integration) - AKA super strong soft skills & communication
* An infrastructure and application development specialist
* Strong scripting skills (Bash, Shell, Python)
* DevOps, IaC and automation as well as programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment and utilizing services such as EC2, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks, load balancing, and configuration management platforms such as Chef, Puppet and/or Ansible