Location - Warsaw (remote)
Job Type - 6 Months contract
Great opportunity to work for one of the largest and most prestigious global organisations in finance.
They have a lot of very ambitious projects mostly relating to investment banking. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
* The DevOps Automation & Systems Engineering team is responsible for building highly available solutions that can scale globally across a multitude of digital, consumer-facing, financial products.
* Individuals on the team will interact closely with Application Development engineers, Technology and Critical Infrastructure teams, and vendor teams to ensure that the solutions being implemented SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* 3+ Years experience in Systems and/or Production Engineering for the Finance and Tech industries
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Advanced experience in Systems Engineering
* Experience with Software Development in a Linux environment, Shell scripting, Perl/Python
* Understanding of the Agile development methodology
* Experience with any of these tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, BitBucket, Chef, Ansible, PowerShell, Github
If you would like to join a very experienced team in Warsaw with other members in London, US and Bangalore, don't hesitate and apply today, or contact me directly
email@example.com or +48 22 104 08 12