Role: Java Developer
Location: Bologna, Italy
Pay: related to the experience
An innovative Italian company is currently creating one of their Java teams, who are responsible for the full development life cycle of their next generation in-house built cloud payment platform.
You will be focusing on new microservice development and helping solve system challenges. You will have an input on architecture re-design and expected to help drive best practices throughout the engineering function.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Practical Experience writing Java Applications
- Seeking candidates with a desire to work on full stack application development
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) experience.
- Experience with application integration, software design patterns, frameworks, unit testing, automated testing, performance / memory analysis, and n-tier service-oriented architecture.
- Experience in sales and trading platforms or middle office trade processing systems in Equities / FX / Fixed Income / Derivation domain
- Eligible to work in Italy without the need of visa support/sponsorship
- Excellent knowledge of the Italian and English
- Good knowledge of Python is desirable
- Experience with Reactive