This role will primarily be responsible for managing web software projects. This person will have a passion for being part of an Agile development team, participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, focusing on making the team more efficient and productive through quality software best practices.
As a ScrumMaster, you will be given the opportunity to guide teams, reduce dependencies, and unblock barriers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ceremony facilitation, helping to remove impediments, working with team and Product Owner to commit to prioritized work.
- Helping the team to self-organize, appropriately size work, establish velocity, learn and improve iteratively on product and process
- Participating in requirement facilitation for HALO Software team; understanding how dependencies across APIs, Mobile, Web and Console impact requirements, scope, schedule and risk
- Producing metrics and reports for management, as well as interpreting production metrics to help drive value discussions
- Coordinating deployments and release plans
- Assisting with internal and external communications, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Managing stakeholder communication
- Participating in solution design
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Leading the process of forecasting, planning, estimation
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years in building software solutions in development role
- Deep knowledge / experience in AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Technical Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Math background highly desired
- Scrum Master certified
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience leading cross-functional, distributed teams
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Abiity to leverage data analytics to make strategic and tactical business decisions