Location - Warsaw (remote)
Job Type - 12 Month contract
Amazing opportunity to work for one of the largest and most prestigious global organizations in finance. What will you do?
What do we expect from you?
- Application SDLC, deployment, and runtime management with a goal of reducing product cycle time
- Help define, build and lead our infrastructure strategy to deliver world-class products and services, while staying on top of the day-to-day software development.
- Work cross-functionally to design solutions for multiple products
What can we offer you?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of work experience, or Masters' Degree with more than 1+ year work experience in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer role.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms, Complexity Analysis, Object-Oriented Design, and Designing Large Scale Data-Intensive Applications.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- This role offers a unique opportunity to work with the Structured Lending businesses and Strats in GMD to deliver solutions using the latest technology stack while learning finance.
- New exciting development channels
- Ability to broaden experience with a very experienced team, on projects for leaders in the banking sectors
- Competitive salary
If that is something of interest don't hesitate and apply or contact me for more details
firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 22 104 08 12