This opportunity is to work with a Tier 1 investment bank. Currently they are looking to bolster their team with a C++ Developer interested in working on low latency/high reliability trading applications. This role will be 100% hands on developing stock investment applications, as a result you will work with the latest technology in C++, STL and Boost. These applications and technology will put you at the forefront of change within the FinTech space.Role
- Extensive use C++, STL and Boost to develop achieve low latency and high performance solutions
- Work with CI/CD Pipelines and associated technology such as TeamCity
- Working closely with front office trading teams
- Involvement in the the design and architecture of business critical platforms for the trading teams
- Work in collaboration with BA's, QA's and DevOps Engineers
- Agile / Scrum
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between €40,000-€56,000) alongside a non-contributory pension, annual discretionary bonus, private health care and flexible working hours with remote work.
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'Office - +420 228 883 023Email - firstname.lastname@example.orgAnything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.